Creative Quarterly, the influential journal of art and design, evaluates thousands of images every year. Only a small percentage make it into the magazine’s pages—and only a hundred of those are selected for Creative Quarterly’s annual 100 Best hardbound annual. For 2014, the 100 Best include fine art and graphic design portfolio by a remarkable seven Academy of Art University alumni.
Those seven are graduates of the Schools of Graphic Design and Fine Art:
• Cecilia Hedin, BFA 2013, Graphic Design
• Naomi Hoag, BFA 2012, Graphic Design
• Xinghui Li, BFA 2012, Graphic Design
• Elena Miska, BFA 2013, Graphic Design
• Rika Putri, BFA 2010, Graphic Design
• Oliver Sin, BFA 1995, Fine Art
• Amanda Smith, BFA 2013, Graphic Design
Congratulations on your selection to the Top 100 for 2014, alumni.