Seeing our urban campus in the heart of San Francisco in person is an experience you don’t want to miss. It is also one of the best ways to preview what it’s like to be a student here. Our campus and housing tours have it all, including personalized information from our tour guides. We also hold open house events in cities across the nation for those who want to see what makes the Academy an ideal place to get an art and design degree.
Talk to an Admissions Rep
Explore more about the Academy with a virtual consultation that will include:
- Personalized overview of your area of interest
- Your learning preferences for online, onsite, and hybrid options
- Our industry-standard facilities and campus housing
- Receive guidance on the application and next steps
Visit Our Campus
Our campus tours staff invites you to join us in person in San Francisco for guided walkthroughs every Wednesday through Saturday. Schedule your tour(s) to learn more about programs that interest you as we show you through our academic buildings, lab spaces, residence halls, and student galleries. Each tour takes about 1 hour and may include walking, stairs, ramps, riding one of our shuttles, or using a ride-share service; please share any accommodations you may need so that we can provide the best experience for you and any guests.
Please schedule a tour using the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and to arrange large-group visits.
Discover your creative potential at one of our Open Houses.
- Meet academy alumni & get portfolio feedback (optional)
- Learn about accredited degrees in one of our many areas of art & design, admissions, campus life & more
- View demonstrations of flexible online classes
- Attend financial aid workshops and meet with Financial Aid Representatives
- Enroll in Pre-College Art Experience programs for high school students
- Complete your application & registration with an Admissions Representative
Spring Show 2023
Explore the 2023 Virtual Spring Show
Spring Show showcases the achievements of graduating students across 22 different schools at Academy of Art University. Explore all the attributes that make Academy of Art University special at Spring Show. The art and design work of our graduating students is a reflection of our commitment to hands-on learning, industry participation, interdisciplinary collaboration, mentoring and networking opportunities, and real work experience.